Seminars in various locations during January 2018 – February 2018
Over the last 3 years, the UK Veterinary market has witnessed a period of unprecedented change with the arrival of a handful of private equity backed corporates pursuing a strategy of consolidation.
Consequently the whole dynamic around succession, buying and selling of practices has significantly changed presenting options to the independent Vet sector
Independent Vet businesses face a number of fundamental choices:
- Do they grow their business?
- How do they grow – organically or by merger & acquisition?
- Is it the right time to sell the practice? If so what are the options and processes?
- How do you improve the profitability & efficiency of your existing business?
- How do we fund these various strategic options as well as managing the accompanying risks?
The purpose of this seminar series is to examine the strategic options available to Vet owners and understand the respective implications. For your benefit, we will have experts in corporate finance, contract law and practice funding addressing the seminar.
Who is it aimed at?
- Practice owners wishing to expand
- Practice owners wishing to sell or to succession plan
- Practice owners who wish to become more profitable & efficient
- Associates/ Junior Vets wishing to buy into a practice
Book your free place at www.vets-newdirections.co.uk